Old Mutual International Client Centre
The Old Mutual International Client Centre is a secure website which gives you online access to valuations for your Old Mutual International policies.
As well as being able to have a valuation summary of your Old Mutual International policies, you will be able to see a breakdown of your assets. For your unit-linked policies, you can view the funds you are invested in and their current value. For your portfolio bonds, you can view and print an interim valuation as well as your last quarterly statement. You can even see the transactions that have occurred since your last quarterly statement.
Please note that this facility is not currently available to trustee or corporate policyholders. Access may also be restricted for policyholders whose assets are held with, and/or managed, by third party companies.
We are now Old Mutual International
This weekend we completed our transition from Skandia International to Old Mutual International. We have been privileged to help look after our customers investments over the years and as Old Mutual International, we remain dedicated to providing you with the simple, flexible financial products and outstanding service you have come to expect.You can find more details about Old Mutual International on our website.
Wealth Interactive: our new online service for Portfolio Bonds
We have moved all existing Portfolio Bonds onto our new Wealth Interactive administration system. All Portfolio Bond data on the Old Mutual International client centre was frozen as at 17.00 BST Thursday 23 October. To monitor your Portfolio Bond from now on, you will need to register for Wealth Interactive as this will become the new system for live Portfolio Bond data. If you have not already done so, you can register your interest for Wealth Interactive at www.oldmutualinternational.com
How to register
1. Have the policy numbers of the policies you want to view on the Client Centre ready before you start the registration process. Policy numbers are normally found as references on correspondence sent to you by us.
2. Select this link or the ‘Register’ button to the right of your screen.
3. The first registration page is an opportunity to read the online Terms and Conditions. You do not need to accept the Terms and Conditions until you log onto the Client Centre for the first time.
4. Complete the online registration form that follows. Note some fields are mandatory and some fields are optional. Completing the optional fields may speed up the registration process for you.
5. We confirm your access and send you an Access Code in the post. You need to use the Access Code the first time you log on. The Access Code appears as an additional field after you enter your username and password and log on for the first time. Thereafter you will just need your username and password.
Select this link for more information about registering for the Old Mutual International Client Centre.